Living Multi Calcium is an advanced, whole food formula made with sea vegetables and green foods, nature’s best sources of calcium. Regular calcium supplements are single-nutrient forms that, when separated from their co-factors, often fail to provide an adequate level of nutrition. Living Calcium on the other hand, contains vitamin C, vitamin D, iodine, zinc, magnesium, boron, copper and manganese, all the co-factors required for optimal absorption and utilization.
Living Calcium is the only calcium supplement on the market that creates Homeostatic Nutrient complexes using a process called Poten-Zyme™. This proprietary technique delivers Living Multi Calcium in a form that has been predigested and combined with lactic acid to make it more absorbable by the body.
Why should I take a calcium supplement?
Calcium is an “essential” nutrient, which means it is not produced by the body and must be acquired through diet or supplements. If you don’t get enough calcium, your body will drain it from your bones, which can make them weak and prone to osteoporosis.
Homeostatic Calcium (Not Available, Replaced With – Garden of Life Living Calcium Advanced)
- Whole foods formulation that delivers the benefits of calcium found in nature
- Made with a combination of sea vegetables and green foods, two of the best sources of calcium
- Contains all the co-factors necessary for proper absorption
- Contains Homeostatic Nutrient™ complexes to deliver nutrients in their body ready forms
What is Calcium designed to do in the body?
- Alkalinize the body
- Prevents loss of Calcium from bones
- Maintains integrity of skin and tissues of the body
- Calcium helps the body maintain normal blood pressure
- Calcium helps reduce blood lipids (cholesterol and triglycerides)
- Assists in regulating the entry of nutrients into the body’s cells
These are standard structure function claims that could be made for any form of Calcium that can be used by the body, typically a food form of Calcium.
But how is Living Multi Calcium different, and ultimately, better?
- Living Calcium is in a predigested, acidified form, due to the PotenZyme™ fermentation process. This provides a highly absorbable Calcium in its “body-ready™” form.
- Delivered with all its necessary co-factors required for proper assimilation- Vitamin C, Vitamin D, Iodine, Zinc, Magnesium, Boron, Copper, and Manganese.
- Formulated along with a broad spectrum of whole foods supplying additional co-factors such as vitamins, minerals, enzymes, probiotics, etc.
- The Magnesium, along with the other important mineral co-factors, is not in an isolated form, but rather as a part of the blend of 70 ionic ocean and fulvic acid based minerals.
- Our HN (Homeostatic Nutrient ™) Complex Calcium comes from a combination of sea vegetables and green foods, two of the best sources. Through PotenZyme, these food forms of vitamins and minerals have been potentiated by probiotic microorganisms and their enzymes to contain all the necessary co-factors including enzymes, amino acids, antioxidants, probiotics, prebiotics, and organic acids.
What are Homeostatic Nutrient™ complexes?
Homeostatic Nutrient complexes are vitamins and minerals that have been liberated and made more potent with probiotic microorganisms and their by-products. The process of turning ordinary vitamins and minerals into living “whole food” structures enables them to be more efficiently utilized by our bodies.