Garden of Life Living Multi Vitamin C – Key Points
- Living Multi Vitamin C contains 500 mg per serving of Vitamin C that comes from a whole food fermented (PotenZyme™) blend of acerola cherry, camu camu, and Indian goose berry.
- Certified organic whole food citrus blend of orange, grapefruit, lemon, and lime that includes the fruit, pulp, peel, and seeds. Having the organic peel included provides a wide array of bioflavanoids, and is the richest source of nutrients.
- Organic cereal grass juice blend that is added to alkalinize and provide important vitamin, mineral, and enzyme co-factors.
- Contains an organic trace mineral blend which provides 70 fulvic acid based minerals in their ionic form to support the uptake and usage of Vitamin C.
- Also included an antioxidant blend of whole raspberry, strawberry, blueberry, blackberry, prune, and grape. These are all fruit, skin, and seed; these are all fermented, organic, and raw. These fruits provide a small amount of Vitamin C, but also a myriad of other support nutrients including antioxidants, enzymes, and naturally occurring probiotics.
This entire food blend is fermented with PotenZyme to yield a HN(Homeostatic Nutrient™) Complex that contain all necessary co-factors required for proper absorption and utilization including enzymes, amino acids, antioxidants, probiotics, prebiotics, and organic acids.
Living Multi Vitamin C
- What is Vitamin C designed to do in the body?
- Aids in the collagen synthesis of the body
- Acts as a strong antioxidant
- Promotes hormone synthesis
- Speeds wound healing
- Promotes iron absorption
- Promotes normal cell replication in the gastrointestinal tract
These are standard structure function claims that could be made for any form of Vitamin C that can be used by the body, typically a food form of Vitamin C.
Vitamin C is a commonly used single nutrient supplement that, apart from its co-factors, oftentimes fails to deliver an adequate level of nutrition to the cells when it is offered in just one form.
LM Vitamin C is formulated based on the following objectives:
- Deliver the nutrient form Vitamin C as it is found in nature.
- To make the Vitamin C highly absorbable to the human body utilizing all of the natural co-factors required for nutrient assimilation.
- Order Today: Vitamin C
Living Vitamin C
Supplement Fact Sheet